To all our graduates (Prospective Corps Members) PCMs which includes:
- H2016 sets and others who have not registered.
- Those that have registered but have one issue or the other.
- Those that were mobilized but are in NYSC Error List.
- You are required to visit the Jamb Office and check your Jamb admission status as follows:
- If admission is given to you, Print;
- Jamb admission letters and
- Jamb result slip.
- If not, then do
- Regularization of Jamb Admission.
Note: NYSC Registration has started; you are required to come with the following documents as soon as possible.
- Original and photocopy of your ND statement of result.
- Jamb admission letter and Jamb result slip or
- Jamb regularization admission letter.
- Days and Time of registration are:
Days: Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
Time: 11am — 12pm morning session.
3pm — 4pm afternoon session.
Note: ND certificate is now needed in NYSC Orientation camp starting from 2018 Batch ‘C’ service year.
For more NYSC details, log on to:
www.nysc.org.ng or www.nysc.gov.ng