The course is designed to enable the student understand the various operating elements in the practice of general business organizations.
1. Understand the basic principles of management
2. Know the various sources of financing business
3. Understand the roles of human resources department in business organizations
4. Understand the basic functions of marketing in business practice
5. Know the various production processes in business
6. Understand different types of business risks and uncertainties.