BAM 123 – INTRO. TO SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY
The course is designed to enable the student understand the dynamics of human behaviour in order to be able to adjust to situations and work effectively with others.
1. Appreciate the basis of human behaviour
2. Know the development of behaviour
3. Understand the principles of personality development
4. Know the processes of learning
5. Understand human emotions
6. Comprehend the processes of attitude formation and change
7. Know the psychological effects of health.
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet