BAM 213 – OFFICE MANAGEMENT
This course is intended to introduce the student to the Principles of Office Management and acquaint him with office procedures.
1. Understand the organisation of an office
2. Understand factors affecting location of an office
3. Know the physical conditions essential for an office
4. Understand staff Administration
5. Know office procedure
6. Know how to use different types of office machines and equipment
7. Understand office records management
8. Understand purpose and importance of communication.
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet