Course Description here
- The concept of general and subject methodology
- Factors that determine methodology
- Overview of general teaching methods and techniques, their relative strengths and weaknesses.
- The lesson plan as basic tool; format of a lesson plan/note.
- Questioning Techniques.
- Use of resources; visual aids, chalk.
- Classroom management/discipline.
- The concept and benefits of individualized instruction: primary focus on individual differences and designs that enable learners to develop at their own pace.
Factors that Determine Methodology
General Teaching Methods
The Lesson Plan
Concept of Individualized Instruction