Last Updated on October 22, 2021 by admin
NYSC Headquarters has released a new guideline on corps members prevalent issues and resolutions as follows:
1. With effect from 2021 Batch ”A” Service Year, the NYSC will include year of graduation and reintroduce course of study on the certificate of National Service.
2. All Prospective Corps Members (PCMs) must henceforth ensure that the date of graduation on the Statements of Results correspond with the date of graduation on the call-up letters.
3. Prospective Corps Members (PCMs), who present Call-up Letters and Statements of Results with discrepancies in the following: i. Names, ii course of study and iii. Year of graduation, will not be registered on orientation camp.
4. Prospective Corps Members (PCMs), should know that revalidation is no longer automatic in a succeeding Stream/Batch as such, they must report to camp without delay once deployed for the National Service. Failure to do so, they will wait for two or more streams before revalidating and if they are over aged by then, they will be moved to exemption.
5. Prospective Corps Members (PCMs), must ensure that the statements of results issued to them are duly signed by the registrar of the Institution since NYSC will continue to decline Camp registration of Prospective Corps Members (PCMs), who present scanned Statements of Results.
6. For more enquiries on NYSC matters, log on to NYSC website: www.nysc.org.ng Or contact Mr Josiah Ochi – Exams and Record Dept.